Girardi Human Resources assists businesses that are going through growing pains, and businesses that, because of their growth, are now faced with a number of HR challenges and opportunities. By assisting businesses to navigate through these challenges and take advantage of the opportunities, we help businesses move to another level of productivity, profitability and professionalism.
How do we do this?
We provide advice on how to avoid the high-risk HR areas, including:
- getting your employment contracts and pay-rates right, so that you avoid becoming a target of the Fair Work Ombudsman and avoid the massive fines that are currently being dished out;
- helping you introduce HR Policies to avoid the common risk areas that can result in massive legal pay-outs, such as workplace bullying and sexual harassment;
- developing HR Policies to deal with the common issues a growing business is faced with, such as use of mobile phones at work, punctuality, absenteeism, break times, uniform and appearance;
- advising on management structures that work, reporting relationships, and position clarification (including development of position descriptions);
- developing the people management skills of your managers, through coaching and training programs, based on behavioural science principles that demonstrate what works with motivating people, so that your managers have the skills to get the best out of the people that work for you; and
- tailoring solutions to meet the needs of your business.