With our career coaching service, you can benefit from 20 years of recruitment experience, organisational experience, and counselling expertise to put you in the best position possible for obtaining your dream job, or achieving that much wanted promotion. You can also learn how to avoid some of the common mistakes that employees make, which prevents them from progressing in their careers, something you can read more about in this article I wrote.
With more than 20 years’ experience in human resources at a senior level, Girardi Human Resource Services has extensive experience with recruitment, having reviewed tens of thousands of job applications, interviewed thousands of candidates, and recruited many hundreds of people for positions in various companies.
This experience, gained from the employer’s perspective, is a major advantage for helping people in putting together their resumes, writing effective cover letters, and preparing people to perform well in interviews. That way you can avoid many of the common mistakes that job applicants make.
The Career Coaching Service has been developed to help you identify your ideal career, and to take the steps necessary to achieve your career goals. The service will also give you the skills to 1) apply for jobs in a way that gives you the best chance of being shortlisted for an interview; and 2) prepare for an interview to maximise your chance of being selected for your ideal job.
Career coaching service, suitable for a wide variety of people:
- people who are wanting to change their career, but who don’t know how to go about it;
- people who are stuck in their current jobs and just don’t know how to go about getting recognised and promoted;
- senior executives – we have had extensive experience working with senior managers and professionals in a variety of industries;
- people who are in the early stages of their career, or who have commenced a new job, who want some tips on how to get recognised as a good performer, and how to maximise the chances of future promotions;
- students in years 10-12 who would like counselling support to select the best career and study options; and
- graduates looking for career guidance and support with applying for positions.
We provide a career coaching service, either over the phone, or in person (in Melbourne).
The career coaching service can be used to:
- help you explore the pros and cons of different career and study options;
- provide you with advice on career options that might suit you (using a career profiling tool that you complete and submit before the consultation);
- help you in applying for positions;
- prepare for interviews;
- obtain advice and tips on how you can progress your career; and
- obtain advice on organisational politics and how you can navigate the politics to progress your career.
- Phone Consultation (1 hour): $150 inclusive of GST
- Face to Face Consultation (1 ½ hours): $220, inclusive of GSTPayment is due on the day of your consultation.
Resume Writing and Letter Writing Service
Girardi Human Resource Services can apply the experience from reviewing tens of thousands of job applications, to assist you with developing your resume and preparing application letters.
- Resume via phone consultation: $275 (inclusive of GST)
- Resume with face-to-face consultation: $375 (inclusive of GST)
- Cover Letter: $110 (inclusive of GST)
To book a consultation (either via phone, Skype, Facetime, or Face to Face), or if you would like to know more about the Career Advice Services, please contact us.